~~~ Welcome to the SaintsOfGod, Sogatsu & Equinox Clans Forums!!! ~~~
*** Welcome to {SoG} & {Eqx} Clans forums,..... please login, or sign-up using your * IN GAME NAME * with no clan tags!!!!! *** Also note that the majority of the forums will not be viewable until you have registered, AND an Admin has added you to a user group!!! ***

Chuter/Purifina. ;D
*** Welcome to {SoG} & {Eqx} Clans forums,..... please login, or sign-up using your * IN GAME NAME * with no clan tags!!!!! *** Also note that the majority of the forums will not be viewable until you have registered, AND an Admin has added you to a user group!!! ***

Chuter/Purifina. ;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Welcome to the New Home of Sogatsu, Equinox & SaintsOfGod Clans! Ex. SaintsofGod & Hisatsu members playing on the New Official Retail Server Shilen! *

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
******** ~ Welcome to the home of ~{SoG}~ Sogatsu, & ~{Eqx}~ Equinox Clans ~ ********
***** Affiliated Clans: Sogatsu, Equinox, SaintsOfGod, Hisatsu, Centurion & DeadlySins. *****
****** ~ Our Home is Yiana Chamber in Rune (Luna) & Golden Chamber in Aden (Shilen). ~ ******
***** ~ Friends, Family, Fun & sticking together is what Sogatsu & Equinox are about!!! ~ *****
*** ~ Understand that the majority of our forums are not viewable until you register. ~ ***
~ Territory Wars SHILEN!!! ~
*24timezones.com*
Rune Siege! {Eqx} (Atk.)
Gludio Siege! {Eqx} (Atk.)
~ Territory Wars LUNA ~
*24timezones.com*
Aden Siege! [Hisa] (Def.)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site hits past 24 hrs.

Site Location/Hits Counter

Latest topics
» ~~~ NOT UP TO DATE, OR BEING UPDATED!!! ~~~
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» ~ New website UP!!! ~
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:56 pm by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» Battlefield 3
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 pm by Pridator/Ree

» Starwars The Old Republic
Starwars The Old Republic EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am by GRIMR3AP3R

» ~ Lineage 2 - Goddess of Destruction - Retail - New server - Free 2 play!!! ~
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 pm by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» GoD Lineage is just to OP!!!
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» OP parachute
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 am by TruElf

» AA2 Deploy.
Starwars The Old Republic EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» -{SoG}- Clan / Team AA2
Starwars The Old Republic EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

Top posters
{SoG}Chuter/Purifina
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyStarwars The Old Republic I_voting_barStarwars The Old Republic Empty 
GRIMR3AP3R
Starwars The Old Republic EmptyStarwars The Old Republic I_voting_barStarwars The Old Republic Empty 
Tzimisc
Kimouriel/Kranklich
Conceited
Nimac
Kiyomeru/YaminoNakani
MDV
Zenkou
ShinyBlaze
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1339 registered users
The newest registered user is forgotten12

Our users have posted a total of 13147 messages in 1797 subjects

Starwars The Old Republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GRIMR3AP3R
~ Baron ~
~ Baron ~
GRIMR3AP3R

Starwars The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Starwars The Old Republic   Starwars The Old Republic EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am

So If you happen to be playing starwars, You can join me and the roomate (the original qweezy) on Kaibur Crystal.

My username is Moshir

Qweezy is Wysobe.

Add us and let us know who you are in game. we'll help you with stuff if you need it.
Back to top Go down

Starwars The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~~ Welcome to the SaintsOfGod, Sogatsu & Equinox Clans Forums!!! ~~~ :: ***** ~ Other Games Section. ~ *****-
Jump to: