~~~ Welcome to the SaintsOfGod, Sogatsu & Equinox Clans Forums!!! ~~~
*** Welcome to {SoG} & {Eqx} Clans forums,..... please login, or sign-up using your * IN GAME NAME * with no clan tags!!!!! *** Also note that the majority of the forums will not be viewable until you have registered, AND an Admin has added you to a user group!!! ***

Chuter/Purifina. ;D
*** Welcome to {SoG} & {Eqx} Clans forums,..... please login, or sign-up using your * IN GAME NAME * with no clan tags!!!!! *** Also note that the majority of the forums will not be viewable until you have registered, AND an Admin has added you to a user group!!! ***

Chuter/Purifina. ;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Welcome to the New Home of Sogatsu, Equinox & SaintsOfGod Clans! Ex. SaintsofGod & Hisatsu members playing on the New Official Retail Server Shilen! *

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
******** ~ Welcome to the home of ~{SoG}~ Sogatsu, & ~{Eqx}~ Equinox Clans ~ ********
***** Affiliated Clans: Sogatsu, Equinox, SaintsOfGod, Hisatsu, Centurion & DeadlySins. *****
****** ~ Our Home is Yiana Chamber in Rune (Luna) & Golden Chamber in Aden (Shilen). ~ ******
***** ~ Friends, Family, Fun & sticking together is what Sogatsu & Equinox are about!!! ~ *****
*** ~ Understand that the majority of our forums are not viewable until you register. ~ ***
~ Territory Wars SHILEN!!! ~
*24timezones.com*
Rune Siege! {Eqx} (Atk.)
Gludio Siege! {Eqx} (Atk.)
~ Territory Wars LUNA ~
*24timezones.com*
Aden Siege! [Hisa] (Def.)
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Site hits past 24 hrs.

Site Location/Hits Counter

Latest topics
    » ~~~ NOT UP TO DATE, OR BEING UPDATED!!! ~~~
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» ~ New website UP!!! ~
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:56 pm by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» Battlefield 3
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 pm by Pridator/Ree

» Starwars The Old Republic
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am by GRIMR3AP3R

» ~ Lineage 2 - Goddess of Destruction - Retail - New server - Free 2 play!!! ~
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 pm by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» GoD Lineage is just to OP!!!
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» OP parachute
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 am by TruElf

» AA2 Deploy.
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

» -{SoG}- Clan / Team AA2
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am by {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

Top posters
    {SoG}Chuter/Purifina
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyGoD Lineage is just to OP!!! I_voting_barGoD Lineage is just to OP!!! Empty 
    GRIMR3AP3R
    GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyGoD Lineage is just to OP!!! I_voting_barGoD Lineage is just to OP!!! Empty 
    Tzimisc
    Kimouriel/Kranklich
    Conceited
    Nimac
    Kiyomeru/YaminoNakani
    MDV
    Zenkou
    ShinyBlaze
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 1339 registered users
    The newest registered user is forgotten12

Our users have posted a total of 13147 messages in 1797 subjects

GoD Lineage is just to OP!!!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    {SoG}Chuter/Purifina
    ~ Alliance Leader ~
    ~ Alliance Leader ~
    {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! Empty
    PostSubject: GoD Lineage is just to OP!!!   GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:42 am

So I read a topic that AA2 will completely back out of official servers soon, and being tracked by anything, and since we are so damn into L2 retail now anyway, and not even using the server I will just let it go.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.equinoxclan.com
    {SoG}Chuter/Purifina
    ~ Alliance Leader ~
    ~ Alliance Leader ~
    {SoG}Chuter/Purifina

GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: GoD Lineage is just to OP!!!   GoD Lineage is just to OP!!! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 am

http://www.americasarmy.com/press/news.php?t=264
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.equinoxclan.com

GoD Lineage is just to OP!!!
    Page 1 of 1